View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 16
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: Serious question about lust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
I've been having uncontrollable urge to have sex. FYI I'm single but my recent fb don't want to do it anymore. I can't find anymore fb so I'm considering quitting cheonging. Problem is I'm horny all the fucking time. I keep having flashbacks of how fun it was when she's wet below etc. I want to forget all that and not feel horny all the time. I'm considering eating pills just to surpress this hunger for lust. I know some people here have erectile dysfunction but it's not fun when your cock is always standing even after going from from the sex ordeal.

My options are to just throw away my phone so I can't find anymore sex buddies or vasectomy. Not trolling. I'm really serious about this. It's not healthy and I also want to find a proper gf and stop chiong girls or prostitute
Pick up sports. Better still a strenuous one. That's where you can expense your energy and distract you away from your lust. It helps you sleep well too.

Take care, bro!