Thread: L16H51 [2022]
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: L16H51 [2022]

Went by the house today. Popped into and saw three girls. G7 not avail so OKT recommended G2.

Petite body, skinny. Enhanced C boobs. Not the prettiest, around late 20s.
Dark skin and uneven teeth. For me not that much of an issue, pleasant enough but list here so brothers can have right expectation.

She made up for it in SOLID service.
Paid $60/20mins

Walking to room she was smiley and touchy feely here and there. Also giggling.

In room, got naked, we hugged and rabba rabba a bit. She is willing not like some FL that rush you into shower.

In shower she purposely fondle nipple and didi as she wash. We rabba rabba a bit. I used my dick to rub her pussy and grind her standing. She reciprocated.

Then dry up and bd action. Start with hot and cold BBBJ, not CBJ. Did 69 and I fingered her pussy. Continue with normal BBBJ, she blew me quite long. All the while I was rubbing her pussy. She reacted and made some pleasurable noises while my dick is in her mouth. After a while of BBJ and ball licking, she got horny, started to suck my nipple again and hugged me while I fingered her as she wanted more.

She then sat cowgirl on top without a condom. She ground her pussy on my dick and we moved back and forth. I sat up a bit and my dick disappeared into her pussy lips, all the while grinding. I thought we might accidentally insert, I think we almost did, she was giving me that high look in the eye as we were grinding away. I believed that if I had move my dick to penetrate she would have allowed me to enter raw as we were both highly aroused.

Big head took over and did not penetrate her raw. She continue to ride and grind my dick with her pussy lips and the aroused look on her face until I exploded. She flopped next to me, and wiped me clean, then she asked me if I want to go round 2 and go for penetrative sex. I was too tired and this old man can last long but need long time to recover too. So I declined.

All the while she was cheerful and happy, no black face.

Washed up, bell rang, a bit overtime, tipped her another 10 and left.

This is a gem, definitely will return. Such passionate service for $60.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?