View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Story Series

CH04 A day in the life of a stud

This part of the story takes place about half a week after part 3. It's a Wednesday and I was at a 2 night school camp while my dad was still away on the same business trip; which was ending soon. Doug, my mum, Scarlett's favourite bull had taken the opportunity to get a few more fucks in before my dad arrived home and was spending the 2 nights over at our house. This story is told entirely from his point of view and is embellished with some whimsical details that are not factual. The overall gist of the story is true though so it is up to the reader to decide what he thinks actually happened and what didn't.

Doug's POV

I slowly open my eyes and yawn, taking in my somewhat unfamiliar surroundings. 'Ah, I'm staying over at Scarlett's place.' I relax and my taut, muscled ebony body sinks deeper into the luxurious pillows and bed. 'It's great to be alive' I think to myself I regard the curvaceous Singaporean Chinese mummy sleeping beside me. We had a great night, evidenced by the ample amounts of cum stains on my sex partner and the sheets. Crusty patches of cum covered Scarlett's cheeks, neck, chest and thighs and there was even cum patches on the sheets we were lying on. Glancing around the room, I spot my discarded clothes strewn around the room mixed with Scarlett's sheer robe, lingerie and heels. I stretch and sit up, noticing just how much semen Scarlett had coaxed out of me. There were patches of dried cum all over the sheets. The part time maids Scarlett hires were really going to have to clean the sheets thoroughly after these couple of nights.

Scarlett slowly yawns and stretches as I pull the blanket off. As her beautiful chest and shaven cunt come into view, my cock immediately starts to engorge again. "Morning stud" Scarlett coos as she starts to get up. "You really worked me good last night." Mwmph, she plants a kiss on my bicep and then slowly starts kissing her way down to my now rock hard shaft. "As she gets there and plants a big kiss on the tip, she says "You really have unbelievable stamina. My little pussy and ass are all sore from this monster penetrating me last night and yet here it is again, hard and ready to go."

"You know it baby." I cockily reply, knowing that I possess superb bedroom stamina. I don't want to brag but I've bedded ladies of all ages and races and not a single one has come out unsatisfied. "Think its time for you to chop the morning wood babe." I put forth.

"But I'm all sore Doug. Can't we wait till after breakfast? ", she asks.

"Nah, come on babe. You wanted me over because I can go like your husband never could. When you're with a man like me, you know you've gotta chop some morning wood." "Just a quick BJ babe, then you can get cleaned up and we'll have breakfast."

"Okay, only for you stud." The MILF in front of me replied. "Hurry up and cum though, I actually want to go have breakfast.

"I thought I fed you more than enough protein last night you insatiable minx." I laugh. "Fine, you want it fast, then get on your knees." I command. I smile as the cheating wife and mum quickly gets her curvy ass of the bed and kneels in front of me, fondling my balls and sucking on the head of my fully erect manhood. She's been with me enough times to know what's coming as I place both hands on the back of her head and force her head onto my cock.

With one violent shove, my cock slides two thirds into her mouth, bumping into her throat. This is about the maximum she can take and I slowly start to work my dick back and forth into her wet hot mouth. The naughty mummy flicks her tongue over my penis slit as I fuck her mouth, bringing me even greater pleasure. With her thick black brown hair wrapped around my hands, I vigorously fuck her mouth like it's a pussy, swiftly bringing myself close. As I enjoy the superb blowjob, I glance around the room and laugh as my eyes come to rest of some of Scarlett's family photos.

'It's good to be a stud' I think to myself as I look at a selection of photos on the wife I'm banging and her husband of more than 10 years. From talks I've had with her in the past, her husband has pretty much provided for her in every way possible other than get her to really scream and orgasm. It's amazing how many women are willing to cheat on husbands who don't fuck their wives adequately. 'I guess some chicks are just born sluts though,' I think as I face fuck my way to an early morning orgasm with Scarlett's delightfully wet and warm mouth. Scarlett had confessed to cheating on her now husband even when they were dating so I guess he should have been more careful on choosing the girlfriend.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I exclaim as I start coming vigorously, shoving my cock as deep into Scarlett as I can and blowing my morning load. "Mmmph, mmm." She moans as she swallows my load, sucking on my cock to make sure she gets every drop. She then kisses my cock one more time then gets up and heads to the toilet promising breakfast will be ready soon to replenish her bull's lost protein. After washing the dried cum off her face, she heads out again, opens her humungous walk in wardrobe and picks out some lingerie. I try to sneak a peek but she shoos me away and heads back into the washroom.

Damn, what a perfect way to start a morning, having a hot Chinese mum offer up her mouth for a face fucking before going to make breakfast for you. This is the life. This is my life as a handsome, rich, well educated, muscular and most importantly hung black stud.

I continue to enjoy the caress of Scarlett's marriage bed as I hear the shower turn on in the en suite bathroom. Scarlett is one of my favourite lays and even though I've got an ample selection of ladies who are keen on becoming regular fuck buddies, but Scarlett just really ticks all my boxes. She's rich and classy, dresses amazingly and is nice to talk to. What really gets me going though is the fact that she's married, a local Chinese (which makes me feel like I'm conquering the local women from their men) and has a superbly curvy body for a Chinese lady. I love that she keeps fit yet maintains a fat butt and nice C-D cup boobs as well as a flat but soft tummy and most of all, I love her insatiable desire for sex. She's one of the few women I've been with that is pretty much willing to do anything and to do it all day. That's why I was staying over for two nights to give her a thorough workout and satiate her just before her husband and son got back and she'd have to go back to an Asian penis.

Soon, the frosted glass door linking the bathroom to the bedroom opens and my yummy Chinese mum steps out. She's put on a fresh but light coat of makeup, pink lipstick and has done her hair up into a bun. Her curvy body, decked out in a royal purple silk lingerie set with matching purple pumps. Her bountiful chest propped up by the bra, looked so good, I was tempted to just jump on her and fuck her again. Instead, I just stare as she struts out, knowing that her effort hasn't gone to waste. I'm just salivating at the thought of ravishing her through the rest of the day. She laughs and asks me if I'm ever going to get my beautiful butt out of bed before heading out the bedroom door to make breakfast.

I finally get out of bed and head into the shower to wash and freshen up before another day of sex. After showering, I pop my head out of the shower and check with Scarlett if breakfast is ready. Hearing that it's not, I decide to explore her bedroom. Catching a glance of some sexy dresses, I head into her walk in wardrobe. I realize that it's never been unlocked on any of my previous visits.

I explore the place and find lots of sexy stuff, lingerie, shoes, dresses, sex toys, etc. I managed to find a double penetration dildo among the toys and took it out, planning to use it later. She really was a kinky minx. I also found a couple of interesting books on sex positions and even tantric training guides. After checking out some of her sexier lingerie sets, my pole was rock hard and ready to go again. However, since she hadn't called me yet, I decided to poke about the bedroom. I realized that I'd spent quite a few nights and afternoons in it but had never really looked around much. Not finding anything around the room, I decided to take a peek inside her husband's wardrobe.

Now, this was fun. I found a bottle of Astroglide lube and two packs; one opened, of Lifestyle Snugger Fit condoms. I laughed when I saw them as Scarlett has never made me wear a condom the entire time we've been fucking. I mean the lube was funny, she's always wet when she's with me, but the fact that she used condoms with her husband yet was willing to go on the pill with me, that was just awesome. She normally takes standard contraceptive pills but recently she'd gone off them for dietary reasons and was trying morning after pills instead.

Unfortunately, despite being a stud, not all the girls I sleep with are as cum crazy as Scarlett and I usually have to wear a condom. That's why, I was curious to check out these Lifestyle branded condoms as I had never used them before. I quickly googled these condoms on the web and immediately found out that they were specially designed for a tighter fit and were mainly used by Asian men. Now I knew why she was cheating on her husband. I'm not sure if the stereotypes are true (never been able to check) but seems like my hot mummy wasn't getting good enough loving from her man. Beside the box of condoms were a small bottle of pills that were supposed to aid in cum production. I was really starting to see why there was no way a cum crazy minx like her could stay faithful to her husband.