View Single Post
Old 22-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 👩🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻GND Esther 24y/o Slim💕

Booked Esther and here is my FR
Disclaimer: this FR pertains to my experience and how I feel during the session so it can be subjective.

Location: Not important but it was an incall 5 star hotel. Spacious room.

Arrived at the hotel and texted her. She came down to pick me up and the moment the lift door opens, I was doubtful that it was her. Why? She is so pretty that I can't believe I can have a session with someone like her.

She is around 165cm tall. Sweet GND look with fair skin. She has a nice smile that will easily melts my heart. She looks like the age she adverstised. She is very slim and her figures suits her height well. She is like the crush that you had in your university days, someone who you want to love and protect.

She is someone who you can easily chat with as she has a cheerful personality. I won't go into details on how the whole session went but I can only say that she is totally worth it and bros who booked her will not be disappointed.

Please take care of her as she is such a gem