View Single Post
Old 20-09-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
Mischievous is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMischievous is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMischievous is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMischievous is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 👩🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻GND Esther 24y/o Slim💕

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Just met Esther a couple of hours ago. Her looks (and coy moans ) are still clouding my mind. Totally my type of girl. She came across as a bit shy, but, looking back, I wonder if I was actually the one who was more nervous because she scores almost 100% on my scale! My age, work and family stress had taken their toll on my bro, and I was so worried about disappointing her (yah, I know the irony, which she reminded me as well 🤣 ) Must say she didn't give up on bro and just kept going after it. If I were a millionaire, I would definitely have kept her for myself. Won't want to share her with anyone. So yah. Please don't believe my FR 🤣 I want to keep her for myself!

PS: Was thinking whether to write this FR because I really didn't want to share her with anyone, but this nice and hardworking girl deserves a good FR since I can't possibly keep her for myself...
definitely agree with this FR. she is one of the hidden gems in the local scene now. refer to my FR in her tele channel (not saying which is mine)