View Single Post
Old 30-09-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Short Stories written for fun

Fortune favors the brave

*knock knock

"Hey!" A high voice called out, somewhat embarrassed, when I opened the door to my dorm room.

The owner of the voice was a sweet, year 2 hallmate named Grace, whom I've seen here and there but aren't exactly acquainted with.

"Hi? What's up? Do you need something?" I asked, considering the odd timing of the visit. It was pretty late even for hall life.

"Erm… I'm kind of shy to say this, could I come in first?"

"Sure. Sure…"

"Erm, well, I've lost a bet with my friends and am supposed to blow a guy in our hall as punishment… I was hoping you would let me… you know… give you some pleasure…" Grace uttered, her cheeks peaking a rosy red as the words left her mouth.

I was first elated, then suspicious, but it seemed like Grace caught on as she continued with, "Erm, please? Because I can't go back until I've fulfilled it and I really don't want to be asking around every guy… and you know, they said I might as well choose someone that I admired", before I could respond.

"Right… I guess I could help you out, especially since I'm going to be the one enjoying it. What do we need to do?" I said sheepishly, though in my mind I was already on cloud nine at the godsend opportunity. Something the rapid pumping of blood down south agreed with.

"As evidence, you're supposed to take photos of me with... you know, you in my mouth. And to prove your identity, you would need to take a second shot with both your face and me in the action…" Grace explained calmly.

Grace handed me her phone, and was ready to drop to her knees when I asked if I could return her the favor before she started.

"Well… the rules said nothing about that I guess…?" She replied timidly.

"Well, in that case, I'm sure that there was nothing that said you had to be in the same attire when you're blowing me…"

Swift to act, I found myself pinning Grace on my bed, her shorts at her ankles as I teased her with my fingers. Her soft gasps only served to harden my resolve as I dived in between her thighs, tongue on flesh as I devoured her sweet nectar.

When I surfaced, I could tell she wanted me to fuck her as much as I wanted to myself plunge in her cavern.

But when I pulled my weapon of choice out, she held me back and confessed that sex was out of the equation.

In fact, Grace's boyfriend was the one who put her up to this, when they decided to spice things up in the bedroom. Somehow, the idea of her sucking on another man's dick turned him immensely on, enough for them to entertain the execution of the fantasy.

As much as Grace was willingly to please, she thought she ought not to cross that line.

Happy to oblige, I used my finger-fucked her instead, driving her to immeasurable pleasures. I also requested that she hid no part of herself from my eyes when we fulfilled the "bet", which Grace happily acceded to.

So I found myself capturing Grace's gorgeous face on video as she wrapped her mouth around my flagpole, her womanhood still wet with arousal. I couldn't help myself but to grab at her soft melons, moaning hard when she circled the tip with her tongue and finished with a little bit of teeth.

She took my full load in her mouth, and swallowed without hesitation, something that definitely caught me by surprise.

Before I knew it, I had completely hard again at this beast of a seemingly innocent girl.

Grabbing Grace as she was putting on her top, I traced my fingers between her legs again, spreading her wetness and enjoying her arousal as I whispered in her ear.

"Does it still count as cheating if I play here instead…?"

Sliding my fingers further down from her slit to her dark star.

"Mmmm" Grace moaned appreciatively, "Maybe not… but we really shouldn't…"

"Really…?" I taunted, as I stuffed my fingers right back up in her moist abalone, attacking her neck and breasts concurrently.

"Oh! OHHH!!! You… you're so good at this UGHHHHHH!"

"You can tell your boyfriend I rimmed you instead if he ever suspects anything…" I further suggested, knowing that she was too high to ever reject me.

As expected, I found myself plowing into her backgate that night instead, finishing deep within the recesses of her body.

Needless to say, she was gonna be fucked more that night, especially by her boyfriend after she had shown him what she'd done.

Unbeknownst to Grace's boyfriend however, that was not the only night she came to my room since...