View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasiCitrus View Post
this i agree, i recently just came back... like chinese food everywhere, chinese signboards WITHOUT THAI WORDS... manager and 1 waitress at huai khwang even speak chinese to me... really losing the thailand feel i had when i visited about 8 - 10 years back.

and the thais, want to earn the chinese money, forgo their culture... sad... space plus got man yao woi....
The china Chinese invaded Thailand 10 years back. Slowly they started to buy properties. (Phuket, ko Samui, Chang Mai.. etc) and started lots of Air b&b..

Massive came in around 2016 and Beyond.

Sillypoor has been spending lots of money in Thailand but no single thai care to put up Chinese signboards or learn Chinese. But behold! By 2017 lots of thái are started to learn Chinese.

And guess what, they even have someone who married a Tiffany Queen 2014

https://inf.news/en/world/7f51fa8985...3ce3decc2.html

Sillypooreans will not be able to determine any shitz in Thailand. We could only follow the flow. People willing to pay 8-10k for a ST. If you don’t, you only could get substandard ones for your 2-3k.

That’s reality.

Don’t think all china man are ugly, uneducated, smelly but have money only
I’ve seen handsome, fit, able to speak thai, have money more than you and 10X more street smart than you or me.

You might say it’s rare.

Yeah maybe 0.001% of the population? That’s like 50 for singapore but china population that’s over 12,000. How to fight? Don’t dream. Just work harder and earn more to fight back