View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 12:16 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
Went hiking with my gf up bukit timah hill few years ago. Found a clearing with bench and no one there. Felt horny and checked around theres no cctv. Pulled her tights down and did doggy with her bent over the bench ��
nice. I was walking with my fb at the telok blangah hills area, and when no one was around, I pulled down her bra and sucked her breasts and nipple.

tried to find a quiet toilet but didn't find one. the last one that was deserted was at labrador park but that has been torn down now.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment