View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
I finally managed to try Elsa. What an experience. Booked her at 8pm, so last customer of the day.

Paid thb5.5k and was given a towel and drink. I asked what the drink was, and they said it was an energy drink. Looking back, now i understand why we needed the energy drink.

Looks 5/10 - really not a great looker.
Body 5/10 - short lady. Less than 1.5m and A cup

Started with standing soapie where she grinds you and grinds you. Encourages you to finger her ass and pussy. I am sure you could do her raw as well. I managed not to shoot.

Second session is sitting on a plastic chair. Some lap dancing and grinding and an amazing AR. My ass never felt so clean before. Bbbj and deep throat was on the menu.

Third session was on the mattress. Loads of nuru and she is sliding up and down your body and rubbing her pussy in every part of you.

Despite being the last customer of the day (she already had 5 before me) her energy level was wow.

I surrendered on the mattress during one of her grinding sessions. After that she continues to blow me and try to make me hard again. But at over 50, multiple shots are almost impossible.

She serviced me all the way to the 80min mark. I feel it was really worth the price and if you are into PSE...she is definately the one. At the soapies, once you shoot...game is over.

I am wondering if the other girls service the same.
Haha yes she was amazing

And no, don’t think she does raw. I tried a few times when she was grinding me and each time she skillfully evaded me with a sneaky smile at me lol

Tried many many soapies and a few nuru and definitely hands down the best ever