View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
I am curious about this mixed blood Yang Niu. Decided to give her a try.

My observation is this place is not really easy to locate, as it is on level 2 of an apartment. From Westerhout, you can see the 58A LED light shining. The carpark entrance is a little dark at night, with some pretty transvestite standing on the pavement. Probably these fellas distracted me a little. They are pretty and fair but I am not going to fuck someone with a cock.

Plenty of car park lots to choose from. Found the staircase from behind and went up. This place is really discrete. I like it. I like the privacy.

At level 2, left side is 54A and right side is 58A.

Fortunately Yang Niu is available when I entered the house. The elderly OKT told me only Yang Niu is available as the other gal Wei Wei was working.

paid sgd200 for the 1 hour session.

I entered the room. Yang Niu is really very fair, with long brown hair. Nice curvy backside. In the room, as I

Very good experience. Will RTF.
Does she offers DFK?

My Personal FR Thread: