View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Haven't posted a while.

Went to LTD's site, saw Faith and decided to just pick her, without second thoughts as it was late. Was just trying luck and glad she was free.

Place was sharing and quite run down to be honest. Hopefully she moves to a better place. However, she is a clean freak, partly from previous job experience so it made the place better

Realised i was probably first few customers as she just posted. Lucky.

First look, fair, petite and nicely shaped. She was wearing a black see through nightie. but she was wearing a bra..but I still love it because she is fair. She definitely talk teh.

After I showered, while lying down, she knelt beside me and told me she is really inexperienced, not good at massage and hope I will forgive her for that. Honest, I like that. She started to massage my back and yes..so so only. As she didn't use oil, think she rub my body dirt out..haha..The massage part not too bad as she is quite a conversationalist. I do enjoy talking to her. While teh, she is sincere and she really luv to talk. Think she never stop talking except for the sensual part. Talked from her last job, to her town, to china, to movies etc. And probably because no customer after me, so she even continued after I dressed up. Never once I felt she wanted me to go at all.

It was only after the massage that when I turn around. she remembered she forgot to ask if I wanted 1 or 2 times...so when i told her 2, she was kind of like feeling shy and embarrassed that she should have asked earlier.

The sensual part was good, very different feeling cos I like inexperienced ML. Not mechanical. While inexperienced, she was really sensitive to my needs, suggesting to use oil to smoothen, only use a small amount..told me to rest after I came..and cleaned my hands if i touch oil, and she just laid beside me and talked till I am ready to wash. No rush.

Overall, she just loves the company. Hopefully she maintains this sincerity and sensitivity throughout her stay here. I tipped her heavily and I have not tipped for a long time, so that shows how happy I am with her service.

Kena KCed by her.