View Single Post
Old 20-03-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unable to maintain erection when about to penetrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangyang25 View Post
Recently went consult Dr at poly for ED problems and was given Tadalafil 10gm I tried but seems like not much effects any bros can advise any others medication thank you
You have to follow up with the doctor. Maybe he can give you a higher dosage. Did they schedule any urine tests for you? They may want to see if your kidneys and liver can flush out the drug effectively before increasing the dosage.

You have other pre-existing chronic illness like hypertension, diabetes or cholesterol? Or even Ischemic heart disease?