Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Went to GBW during the Labour Day long weekend. It was the first time I sent to a JB spa. No idea how to proceed until a captain came to guide me. Didn't have time to use the facilities, so just went ahead to choose the girl. I don't remember the number I was assigned. I think it was either #61 or #69.

Small petite lady probably in her late 30s to early 40s. Slim with firm B boobs. Side view looks a little like Mediacorp's Priscelia Chan (曾诗梅).

I was quiet most of the time because it was my first time and I was quite nervous. She also didn't talk much. Showered, then had a short massage. Nothing to shout about. Then was AR. She really put in a damn lot of effort into AR. Then the BBBJ was good as well. Lots of tongue flicking all over the cock and balls. After that she capped on and climbed on top. She accommodated a few positions. After we ended, we showered again. By then I was more relaxed, so I started chatting more with her. She quite a nice, friendly lady.

I actually visited M Spa the next day and HV Spa the day after. I gotta say, my experience at GBW was the best among the 3.

Hope this helps! Up a new bro if you find this useful!

Last edited by BlackFeath3r; 26-05-2023 at 02:48 AM.