Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Chapter 54 P3

Jennifer looked again at the exquisite young people moving down the street, stopping at tables to make deals with customers.

“They do well. They charge up to two hundred dollars. When they get too old to work, they become Mama sans.”

Most of the girls were seated at tables now with men, dickering for their services. One by one, they began to rise and leave with their clients. “They handle up to two or three transactions a night, “ the inspector explained. “They take over Bugis Street at midnight and they must be out by six in the morning so that the stands can open for business again. We can leave whenever you’re ready.”

“I’, ready.”

As they moved along the street, an unbidden image of Ken Bailey flashed through Jennifer’s mind and she thought, I hope you are happy.