Old 01-12-2022, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Just returned from jkt over the weekend. Visited a few joints.

1) Classic hotel - went there quite early at about 3pm and the disco on the top floor already had customers and girls. Price quoted was about 300k for one girl and 500k for two - can’t remember exact figure. It’s a no brainer so I picked two girls and we went to the room downstairs. You get two pops with a rest in between. Nothing to shout about but price is super affordable for a threesome. Noticed more girls as I was leaving and quality getting better so best to go late I guess.

2) Sagitarius Spa and hotel in Tharmin - very few girls and the best looking was 1.5 million. Service was excellent. Best bbbj I’ve ever had but probably won’t come back due to lack of good looking girls.

3) Zaigon Spa and Lounge - can’t see the line-up live like Sagitarius and Classic cos mama san only use handphone pics to show u. Took the VIP service for 700k. Very good massage which culminated in an FJ. Girl wasn’t that pretty though but what the hell, I was horny.

Was living just opposite Malio but didn’t try as I heard it was expensive so I just gave it a miss. Might check it out next trip alongside Travel Hotel which I didn’t have time to visit either.

TL;DR - Jkt has something for everyone. Prices can be super affordable (Classic) but you get what you pay for. Thai girls in BKK I feel are prettier though a bit more expensive but my current fave has to be Saigon where the chicks are all young and hot (but very expensive too).