Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nnhlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvintyh8383 View Post
Sharing my experience at Delta Spa, grand Wijaya outlet. I went pretty late last night, in fact was the last order at 10pm. Was searching my way around and finally saw the outlet in the midst of many shophouses.

The ‘mamasan’/female captain will come ask what package you want, I took the 3 sessions package which includes hot stones, shiatsu massage and aromatherapy, cost 1.1mil rupiah. Was brought up to level 3 by lift and the rooms are not full wall type. It’s a curtain door, raised platform with a massage mat with hole for the big head, walls are like 3/4 high and a sunken shower area (because of the raised platform).

Took a shower after the masseur come in, small petite, cute looking local. Started with shiatsu and then proceed to oil. The fun part was the using of hot stones to rub the groin area. Hot stone on your balls and shaft, quite a unique experience. End the session with a HJ with abit of roaming around.

Overall it was ok, not bad. I was hoping for more but objective met and it was already 1130pm so I badly want to go back and rest for work the next day.

Will be looking to explore 1001 either tonite or tomorrow night. Was informed by my local fren that classic and Malio old and outdated liao, 1001 still more fun to explore.

DM-ed u bro