ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h69

Name: jiao jiao
House: 1669, near Guillemard Rd
Height :162cm tall
Boobs: A+ brown nipples
Province: Shanxi if i still remember
Time in GL: Less than 2 weeks
She sported long hair quite fair complexion, selling point is her nice lips. Beware of her selective with customers especially providng services.

I was fortunate once door closes we lips kiss and then follows by more frenching, she helps me to undress then showers she rub her pussy against my man hood and then we continues speaking french until we both dried up.

When i lied down she jump towards me and say lao gong wo lai le. Her hand massages is not bad but due to her skinny hand not much strength, anyway she does well.

Then I turn over she instantly kiss my nipples and then she dived south to my didi, she does nice slow bbbj not much power but seeing her pretty face doing it felt satisfied liao..
Then comes my turn I started doing the tongueful and she really moans and enjoy to her maximum. She kept begging me to shaft my didi into her wet reddish pussy.Wow can she really enjoys it until she cum.
Rtf, why not until i finish my round with newbies, KC quite power beware and very talktative, as i earlier mentioned selective woth service, make your own decisions and enjoy.