Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24514 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Test drove the "Lamborghini" newbie of this house. 25-yr old Da Ling (Darling), at 1.72m and near 60kg, hails from Dongbei. She has a stature like former KK of 1667, but is better looking. Spotting long black hair to mid-rib, natural B boobs with 50 cts coin size areola, well-proportioned body and sexy long legs and perky butt. Soon after undressing, I discovered she is an excellent frencher. In the shower, she came over me on the incline chair, gave me boobs rub and caress. She started with CBJ, I quickly convince her to do bbbj. On the bed, I told her to do away with all the other services, like catbath, AR... As expected, the whole hour was spent on frenching, caressing of neck & face, lovebiting boobs, bbbj, fondling genitals and fucking in cowgal, missionary, doggie and then back to cowgal and missionary. She is very slutty and generate great gfe. Both of us had a very passionate and steamy encounter!