View Single Post
Old 25-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: CiTy AnGel ~23yo InDoNeSia CeWek ~ FeBy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
Had Feby a few days back. She is a very cute Indonesian malay babe and a willing partner in bed.

If only more Indon's like her are more pro-active and knowledgable in marketing themselves through CityAngel for example (instead of putting themselves at the mercy of the pimps at Lor 12 Geylang, standing on the streets at mercy by the weather and the erratic AV raids) She needs only make appt by Phone and only come out from her abode when she has an appt to fulfill, much more safer proposition than standing on the streets for hours.

Here is my crappy (as in i dont do well doing FR on people i fuck, i most say great if they are GREAT, or a Good fuck is fuck is average or no FR at all if the fuck is bad) FR on Feby

She smokes (she didnt smoke during my session cause she didnt have any with her and i dont smoke, hence she cant bum off me a stick)

- French is a yes, nice lip locking session, as in frenching your GF
- BBBJ is a yes
- Breast feeding on her is a yes
- Painting is a yes, she enjoyed it and i had a long session with my head between her legs, a nice soft vocal coming out from her, i knew that enjoyed getting painted but she 'scold' me for spending time too long between her legs . I told her, its her fault for not violently kicking my head away from her pussy hence the extra long time i spent there
- Bang her pussy after she can't take anymore painting.
- Chit Chat, TCSS
- Start again another session and PAINT
- Bang her pussy again after pussy was sufficiently wet to receive in my dick

Spent $160+$10 and 2 hours working on her that day.

Note to Bangsters, she understands and read English well on her SMS but she doesn't know how to reply to it back. If you want to get her, better SMS in MALAY or call early after 11am (i think peak period calls coming in for her is 3pm onwards). I know, many people called and SMS but she didnt pickup her phone (i was there, i know) but don't giveup because she is a FUCK you wont waste spending your $$$ on, she just get overwhelms sometimes from the continous msgs and calls she gets on the phone till she just doesnt know what to do except to ignore it.

RTF is a yes but then there are so many new girls coming in currently now.

Thank you for your support and fr