View Single Post
Old 29-11-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
Hey bro. I think I am very experience with Vietnam girls with 6 gfs and 5 at the same time and I know many vietnam girls. Let me share some experiences with you. 1 was also with a girl who works in pub then a ktv girl then become an assistant mummy. Got another is a ktv girl. 4 of them know one another. Anyway it's complicated. I was just being playful and inevitably hurt them.

There are 2 main things you need to take note.

Vietnam has a culture of excessive gambling men or women. And D**gs. Many Viet girls in Singapore gamble excessively here and in Vietnam. For those who don't gamble, they bought some houses back in Vietnam but because of jealousy of one another, many of them ended up gambling heavily in Singapore thinking it is even faster than what they earn in ktv. Some are still clearing debt and some for their family members in Vietnam.

As of all women, they will still fall in love but they would still be massively influence by their community of 12000 in Singapore inevitably over time. They ended up choosing monies over love unless they are really of poorer quality. And don't be surprised that they are secretly seeing other man or some do have husband (not too sure their nationality though).

For your situation having wife and kids and since you can't give her anything, better to just treat her as your companion. If you honestly wish her well, slowly show her less care and eventually she will move on. That's how I slowly did it. I know it's hard but that's the best way for you and her. They are really nice girl (1 million % better than SG girls but I'm too playful and hurt all of them along this journey of mine.

All the best bro and I hope you can resolve your issue soon.
Thanks bro. So far for my girl I don’t see her gambling or mention anything regarding gambling, so shld be ok.
Yea I will enjoy her companion and s*x for the time being till she find someone new 😬

Wa bro you must be damn yandao rich can sian so many viet girl at the same time 👍