View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post
Since this thread about upper paya Lebar, shall share my fr on this new spa I found. It's along upper paya Lebar, nearer to serangoon. Maybe some Bros know or went already. Anyway, decided to go commando and recce the place to try,

When first go in, served by old prc at rep, thought siao liao clean joint and old ML? Rep told me sorry, came late, all ml are busy, need wait 30 mins for 2 prettiest ML to be available, since already came liao.. Lan lan wait lo, ushered to a empty room to play with hp.

Times up, rep came and ushered me to another room to begin my massage, saw a long shorts in room, high chance clean joint. Changed and lied on the bed. ML came in, small petite in size, so young it looked like a small girl. Proceed to massage, awkward moment thru out. Started off with some soft and gentle massage, and slowly putting more and more strength, unimaginable strength coming from her size, can feel the kick into my big size build. Can feel not a time keeper, taking her time to massage every part carefully.

Half way thru, oil massage came, broke our awkwardness and begin to talk, she actually pull my pants to below my butt,expose my butt. get to know she only came sg one day before, and next day start work already. Not sure if true or not thou. Back massage done and proceed to my butt, den asked if I wanted to massage tighs, said yes and proceed to take my pants off, my mind thinking, is it gonna pop the gq later?? Tease and tickle my tighs, it was already like 50mins into massage, and her hand auto go in grab the golf balls slowly without asking. Nv pop gq and hands auto go in, can't take after teasing, ownself pop my question to turn around and touch her back, green light given.

Sits infront of me like a little girl, playing with my pole, best part allows me to take off her shirt and bra, auto roam top. Price are market. Left a happy man.

Looks:8/10 personal feel, looks young like 20? told me her age 23
Massage : 8/10 she still learning I guess but she got strength.
Dmg: 50 massage rest is market rate
Body: 8/10 personally like small petite size, small boobs

Will RTM.

Will only share with high rep Bros, sorry, place is new, and upper paya Lebar high raid chance. When coast is clear, I will share to more.
care to share the timing that you went?
I roughly know where you are talking about