Old 23-03-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2000SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Recently went to Jakarta for work. Got introduced an outcall contact from a local colleague and wanted to post my FR.

I was initially super sceptical, because I paid 1.5M through tinder for a similar meet and fcuk session which went super mechanical and I didn’t really enjoy it so much. But this was totally mind blowing albeit the higher price she command

Name: Coco
Full time job (you can ask her what she do) but does this on the side
Damage: 4.5m Rupiah/ 3H
She knocked on the door, and was dressed in a simple black dress with heels, I was immediately attracted to that figure of hers, slim with nice curves. We didn’t head straight into action - in fact we off the light first, she wanted to take a video from my hotel (Was at the Westin) so it has a really good city view - and she was taking the video, I hugged her from behind, and we started to french- after which she helped me undress and we both took a shower together. We then got into bed and started cuddling at first, as she speaks good English we had a really lovely conversation, very easy to KC if not careful I feel. Then I sort of feel my bro having a reaction, so she started to French me again, then gave me one of the deepest bj I had this year, love the sound when her mouth engulfs my dick - I thought it was only going to be awhile but she was at it for a good 4-5 minutes, then I asked if she was ok with rimming - and to my surprise she said yes! So I was on all fours as her lovely tongue began twisting inside my ass, fucking Shiok I was controlling at that time but just cap on and fuck her after that, she was petite so I really enjoyed doggy-Ing her against the backdrop of the Jakarta city. After that we just cuddled on bed and she left about an hour later after we took a bath together.

Is it expensive compared to others in the market? I think it’s worth a try - i rather pay more for a good experience than pay shit money for low quality experiences. So interested bros can pm me and I can share contact.

Do up me if you find this useful and can’t wait for my next trip back in May!