View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 18
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mystery fr SA,

She is super green.... so green and untouched, that she cannot get used to being a WL, n she decided to leave our shores... today is sadly her last day... I would say probably only less than 20 bros got to meet this sweet lady...

Although is she super green, it is also this inexperience that gave me the best experience since Dome 1 reopens...

Through Mystery, I found back the long forgotten memories of making love with my uni gf... it is not the skillful twirling BBBJ or commando technics and thrusting of the dick that gives the best experience...

Sometimes it's just the innocence and pureness... the frenching n petting that u will do with ur uni gf, and followed by passionate sex that gives u the best satisfaction...

I am posting the photos here not to promote her, but for bros who missed the opportunity to meet this sweet lady savour her for a moment...

Let's wish her all the best...

Last edited by Thialover; 14-04-2022 at 06:59 PM. Reason: remove pic