Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Absynthe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not sure about that becos IMO the 2.5mil for one shot is extremely expensive...anyway is your money and how you spend is your own business...

I cautioned that if you are caught during the fj at a clean massage place will be in plenty of trouble...hope you can give the cong an good reason and make sure you have your passport ready...

Sincerely doubt any place has 200 gals working...not even the famous ktv...

Anyway pls ignore me if you disagree wiht me...

Note: A friend told me Cong An came midnight to check room during his last trip...he happened to be with his gf and both answered correctly...next day friend asked the receptionist why room check...receptionist answered was checking for those who didn't registered...
Hey thanks for the heads up bro. I still got alot to learn about Vietnam scenes.

It was my first trip to HCM and just went on explore and adventure with my friends. Don't know much about the do and don't in those places.

Also big thanks to those who zapped me. Nice to know people are so open to sharing experiences on the International board. Cheers.

Anyway in the spirit of sharing, we also visited Massage D M, got bath massage with happy ending. Damage was 1.5 mil for 90mins.

Last edited by Absynthe; 30-05-2023 at 07:04 PM.