Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Kismis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsatan View Post
Aug this year walk into ktv either 3rd or 4th floor @ cuppage plaza 2am on a satuday after visiting nearby nightclub. go inside pick thai girl go to room buy drinks ($250) instant chemistry start making out I start trying to take off clothes, she says we need to go somewhere else, go to ktv next door all empty. she leaves come back with chinese girl and condom say buy drink to continue (2* $250), I fuck thai girl while eating out chinese girl and then switch. Then say buy more drink to continue I say ok, continue to fuck (2* 250). A third chinese girl comes with drinks she sits by use while fucking, I put hand under dress and pull her toward my face push off thai girl, she say no no, must buy drink, I say ok (3 * 250 ). Currently eating out chinese girl #2, thai girl riding on top and chinese girl #1 giving massage and then switching.

After a few songs, 4th girl comes, maybe vietnamese say you want fuck $350 must pay I say ok , see comes back with drinks immediately strips off dress no bar panties and we fuck doggy style on couch (4 * 250 + 350) . We fuck for a couple songs, the original thai girl leaves room chinese girl #1 and #2 stays 1 new thai girl come in say fuck can and also + drinks (4 * 250 + 2* 350). Went a few rounds like this with 2 new girls coming in to fuck and 2 just drinking or getting pussy licked, but eventually get drunk and pass out.

Wake up late 6am, chinese girl #2 in arms chinese girls #1 thai girl #1 and some other girl I don’t know sitting by me feet and head. I see bill $8500 paid alrdy, panic say I need to go right now. Girl try to calm me down say buy more drink I say hell no, agree to buy water (4*$20), drink water say need to go right away they walk me down to ground floor hug and kiss and say come back tmrw, I say no way and walk off

had to work overtime for the next 5 months to pay off credit card. This is the first time I’ve gotten any action in a ktv, so the adrenaline rush I was getting prevented me from seeing the outrageous prices I was paying, cuppage plaza was a ghost town during this time so lack of customers probably played a role in in this, ymmv.
OMG are those girls super sexy with model-like figure and fuck like sluts?