Old 16-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ilslf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indonesia FL come back ?

Definitely will support. If you could bring back the glory days of bro bintang, would be awesome. But heres a few requests / suggestions though, please be honest with their vital stats. I had more than a few girls who were advertised as having 23/24 inch waists when their actual waist sizes were probably more like 26 or 28. Or advertised as weighing 42kgs but more like 52kg. Didnt matter though cos their services were top notch. Which brings me into 2nd point, please tell them the value of frs and rtfs so that they know the importance of good service and high gfe. Almost all the girls were great bonks till nearer towards the end where bad experiences became a more common occurence. Not sure if it had anything to do with the stable closing down but it not hard to imagine a lot of unhappy customers sure could possibly have a hand in that happening. Maybe one of those unhappy customers was a cop, or a cop's friend? who knows? Anyway GFE and service just as important if not more than good physical attributes. I think it would be better to get the girls direct from the vilages, like java and surabaya instead of the towners like jakarta. More innocent and less streetsmart about how to siam from giving good service. (Same goes for thailand where girls from korat, khon kien and laos, were 99.9% of the time always better than those from bangkok) i think its just something about growing doing hard work for very little money working the rice fields that makes them more appreciative about the opportunity of earning significantly more money in a relatively easier job in a shorter amount of time. They could earn in a month here what they earned in a year working back home). Theres always fresh, innocent, unspoiled (never been overseas or on a plane before) girls coming into legal age all the time in these villages. They are a treasure trove of fresh meat, so I personally would rather have more blur girls in their teens or esrly 20s than women or should I say mothers in their 30s. Maybe at a ratio of 70-30 (I estimate about only 30% of sbf'ers prefer older women and the majority prefer younger ones). Other points about the room sharing and waiting of rooms have been brought up I agree also. Have had to wait for a previous customer to finish before I could proceed to the room. And a horny boy is a hungry boy is an angry boy lol. But all is all, Im positive there will be a good and ready demand for indo babes. I know I for one would be looking forward to it. Price wise i think bro bintang had it perfect $100 for 90 mins for 2 shots with the prettier or sexier or younger ones going up to $120 for 90 for 2. Anyways just my 2 cents.