View Single Post
Old 19-04-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No luck for the longest time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
Last time fat people tell me get 6pack easy get laid. Now got 6 pack still no girl want. I tried using tinder okc skout whatever under the moon also no luck. Even the fat girls also dknt want match with me.

How do I even get over this. At this point so horny cannot always resort to geylang. If cant get fuck buddy what makes it easier to get gf. I'm just a student studying in uni. And dont get me started on uni girls. They only go for the hot guys.

Maybe being a malay might be the reasons too. I matched with some girls and after asking my race they instantly unmatched. Very sian leh.

Any bros put there share the same sentiments? Not good looking, minority, short, no gf, cant find regular sex and always horny? I'm open to suggestions to. Would love to hear from you guys. At this point I only want a fuck buddy. Gf too high maintenance.
Lol! Don’t know which clown advise you on that. A fat ass with a 6 figure monthly paycheck and driving a Maserati will fare better than you. Don’t listen to all the 6 packs shit. A 6” long and 6cm thick cock may fare better. Lol!!!!