View Single Post
Old 16-02-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: The Ultimate Sex guide of Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemantohave View Post
Dear All,
For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills : ) Cheers. FYI, the guide is free
So where is the guide where you promised? You do realised you have upped a total of 79 points by brothers who could up you already.

Hope this is not an empty cheque