Old 23-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Pussydestroy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

I recently met this FL at one of this house. She was amazing and i have been frequenting her for this past 1 week, every time i’m here she is always so happy to see me. She kept asking me if i have enough for myself if i kept coming to her. I couldn’t afford expensive gifts for her so i only bought her favourite soft toy and some snacks. I overnight once with her but the feeling of leaving the next day eats me up so i only choose to spend 1 hour with her and maybe have supper with her after she end work. We went out for a few times together and she always paid for the meals. Told me not to spend so much on her as she is very guilty. She doesn’t know how to repay me. Shares her life stories with me, even though i told her honestly that i cannot provide for her. Idk if this is all just her plot or is she truly in love with me. One thing i made it clear to her is that I’m a poor dude. I cannot provide things she needs. She assured me it’s fine she doesn’t need expensive stuff. Tells me she loves me. So who’s cheating who?