View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Feels like the 4th or 5th time in as many weeks that we've been promised "a reaction" and that reaction has amounted to us making exceptionally hard work of a mid-table side, hiazz.

Another game where none of our front 3 can score a goal. And why can't Liverpool defend against set pieces and crosses? Conceded countless goals from such situations, think Arsenal has a set pieces coach.

Worse still, Salah and Klopp having a go at each other which seems to sum up what’s wrong at the end of this campaign of ours.

Post match interview, Klopp looks so defeated and depressed. He is ready to go now from the looks of it.

Disappointing again, but that point could be vital for a CL place. Probably the biggest positive was Gravenberch, who seems to be finally deciding to try to look like a Liverpool player.

Anyways, need to end on a separate incident during the game which still has me fuming!!

Ref waves play on for the West Ham keeper. Didn't give a foul or goal kick. He waves play on when the keeper is in possession.

Keeper releases the ball. Gakpo challenges. Ref then blows the whistle to stop play before Cody can take the shot.

Then he gives the ball back to the keeper to carry on play. No foul, no free kick, no goal kick. Just the Ref stopping play because he decided to???!!!

Absolutely the worst decision i have seen. Disgraceful isnt the word for it. It's above and beyond!!!