View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 12
jasonchuah92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonchuah92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Have been cheonging to Penang, Malacca and KL for many years and I agree with what u have described for Penang. Only left with the 3 infamous hotels which are always advertised as Penang A, B and C in many websites but operated by the same 1 boss at the background. Went there several times and were so disappointing that I hv given up. Inaccurate photo and lousy attitude. Okts / telephone operators hv not seen the ladies themselves and many of them are not even located in Penang state. Really a joker siah.

But KL wise, I think still alive. Went to one in Jalan Pudu there several times last year. Went up to 2nd floor, looked out for Syt FL, nego price and then went up to their rooms. But I usually manage to bring them out for as I believe my hotel room is much more better than their rooms. Over there are mainly Viet or Laos nowadays. Used to hv many PRCs and Thai several years ago. There is no middle man over there. U nego the prices with the ladies directly. When some of the matured ladies approach me and I dun like them, I just decline them politely but firmly. So far, I din encounter any big problems for many years liao.
I agree of your said haha..... this is call MCDclub bro haha.. hotel a,b and c.. ya lousy service...
better u take Narruk... the okt got see and test them before haha....

WOW.. jalan pudu got shop name haha.. i looking too when i countdown to kl soon