Old 25-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
t1t1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Horny doctor, naugthy nurse, abusive immigration

Program advisory: The following content dealt with mature subject matters of an explicit nature, parental guidance advised.

--------------

Prologue: This is a recap of my adventures and sexual awakening during my younger years. I am now already a middle-aged man on the wrong side of 40, which have traveled and "tasted" quite a variety. Thus, this story is written from a perspective of an experienced old fart relating his innocence yester-years.

I was brought up in a very conservative family environment, and my parents were strict with my activities and behaviors in all aspects, which includes not having a girlfriend or relationships while I am schooling. Needless to say, this restriction robbed me of vital social experiences when dealing with women.

My "A"-Levels was done, and I have 3 months of lull period prior to entering the army. All along during schooling days, I have been keeping fit, and exercising religiously on a daily basis ... thus, my body was in very good shape. Muscular with the pecs and 6 packs distinctively outlined. I was quite handsome too (back when I was younger, and not like now old, balding and with a beer belly).

One day, I awoke to rashes all over my body. Sensing something was wrong, I immediately consulted a doctor. Went to a private hospital near my place and requested to see a doctor regarding my skin condition.

While waiting for my Q number to be called, my roving eyes was darting here and there, fixating on any SYT nurses or MILF doctors that I could find. 3 out of 10 passerby were quite pretty with nice figures. My dirty mind fantasizes touching those tender breasts and smelling their crouch through their stain panties. Getting higher and higher as I fantasizes, eventually I closed my eyes to concentrate on my mental rape of these fine young medical professionals; and my penis was stirred alive and I could feel blood gushing into it and causing it to stand upright.

Suddenly, I was awoken from my dreams by a hand tapping and shaking my shoulder. "Mr. X, are you Mr. X? It's your turn for consultation by the doctor. Please proceed to consultation room 8." I was snapped out of a perfectly good wet dream, and I took a look at the nurse that woke me.

There she stands, in front of me, an angelic sweet young girl with a flawless complexion. Her long flowing hair was tie up in a pony tail fashion, and she was dressed in the typical single piece nurse "skirt-dress" uniform. The only difference is that the white fabric was so thin, that I can immediately make out her sexy and lacy pink bra's outline. I was staring at her boobs for a good 20 secs, and the sight of those perfectly pear shaped breasts caused my semi-harden little brother to expand to maximum capacity. I swear I could feel an uncontrollable urge like something is flowing out from my penis' head, it must be my pre-cum.

After the rude stare that I gave her (let's call this nurse - Judy), I sheepishly raised my eye contact to meet her beautiful pair of almond shaped eyes. I was a bit embarrassed by my actions but I noticed something particular; Judy's eyes wasn't looking at my eyes, she was fixated at my little brother whom was standing upright, and slightly soaked. I glanced down and saw to my horror, a small but visible wet patch on my pants ...