View Single Post
Old 20-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future
Re: need suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
From the number of times you have been fucking her and the amount you described giving her seems reasonable and not much....good value for money....fact is that she did not really try to carrot you or ask for much...

The relationship seems to be more like a bf/gf relationship since you are fucking her raw...in some parts of vietnam they are really poor and even if you spend just a few hundred on them to take care of them it will be much appreciated...

From your nick you seem 25 and she is 30....since it will go no where....just be a nice man...take care of her family and keep her as a fuck buddy...

If you think she's trying to con you....wait till you meet prc girls
I totally agree with you BRO ! She is not asking for much actually in terms of money from what i see . She is fishing you for marriage .

T.S did she ask you to pay for her lodging and air ticket this time trip to Singapore ?

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE