Thread: Stupid heart
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by norib View Post
Just turned 28. I spent most of this past year traveling and meeting girls, mostly in Thailand and Vietnam. Some cute girls, but I can fuck and forget, whatever. Later in July arrive in Bangkok and meet beautiful ML. I try to forget but keep seeing her every day. Now I can't move on. Want to stay and date her now. But have to leave for work and may not come back for at least 1 year. Thinking about quitting and try to find job in Thailand instead, but it's stupid I think. Brain dun wanna waste future earnings just to see her, but heart wants stay with her. I have savings to live on another 1 year no problem. maybe try to find job in 1 year, if can't find good one, maybe have to forget lah.
Aiyah 28 still so young. Can just YOLO quit job go BKK and live with girl for 1 year and enjoy life la since you say have enough funds for 1 year. Worse comes to worse you only lose 1 year, come back Singapore you are only aged 29. What do you have to lose? Young people no need think so much about money la. Not like you making much (I'm assuming - and no disrespect) unless you tell me one month in Singapore you easily make more than $15k p.m. Even so, if you can make $15k p.m. at age 28, you can most definately find a job 1 year later.

If not just take time to enjoy your 20s. You'll never get back the time especially when you are in your 40s with family, mortgages, bills to pay, kids and wife to feed. You will forever regret what could have been had you YOLO-ed in your 20s. Always living in regret. Life is short