Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2021, 09:19 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
True oso. For wife, the comfort is that unless there is a breakdown, she is deemed to be clean but there's no certainly because before she is your wife, she may be a cum dumpster.

I know a gal who was fucking around w just about anything w a cock that shows her affection when she was in Poly. She can let one of her ex-bf do her raw and hours later meet her actual bf and let him raw again. When she quarrel w her bf, she hook up w guys and raw some more. She would be rich if she collects $ everytime she fuck

Fast forward to today, she married a super rich husband and have 3 daughters. SHM. If u r the husband, u think about your risk of STD.
Upped you my humble points.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily