View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by innuendo View Post
In my humble opinion at DG area, all on SLG:
Amy - best backstepping massage, service standard, good JG pattern. Spa, free parking. Not for guys who are predominantly visually stimulated but I’m relaxing with my eyes closed anyway so this is my personal fave as service >>> the rest
Ling Si - most attractive, decent JG pattern, but too much direct stimulation on the dickhead, which I don’t like. Apartment, free parking
Belle - decent JG pattern, OK massage, gentler stimulation than LS. Apartment, free parking

Adding on, there's xiaoyu who used to be a disciple of ling ling jie, at BK area in a spa setting.

And then there's Vera at FP area, but she might rtc soon if her pass isn't settled.

I've tried most of them other than Amy. So if you're looking for a syt who can do decent JG, Zara is your best bet. I do find Vera to be pretty decent looking and her JG is better though her sensual is vanilla to the extend of remaining clothed throughout.