View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 11
Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all
Re: List of transit hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToChiong View Post
Do you mean you book on those apps or you look at the hotels there and then call and ask if they do transit? I'm less keen on this apps cause sometimes I'm really just looking for 2hour or so, and this apps usually have specific timing for bookings as well.
using the app is just like how you use agoda. you choose what hotel is available then look at the timings offered. You will find slots like 10am to 4pm, 12pm to 6pm or 2pm to 8pm.

Its real purpose is really for secret/cheating couples to have a nice and safe space to fuck around. But you can also use it as a transit. For example, you book 2 to 8, show up at 5pm check in. you girl come at 6 you piak until 8. room damage 50 to 120. But for a nicer room with a view. Worth it. 128 half day for intercontinental hotel. why not?

When you PM me. Please put the AV Star's name as subject header. So easier for me to see, trace back and inform you of Uploads

Cheers - Bulleto