Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
slicknsmoov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hotel Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
Been a hectic year with my wife and I stationed at different parts of the world throughout the year. Finally reunited with her during the festive months. Of course the horny us did some crazy things as a revenge towards each other.

Probably just one entry to end off the year. Instead of having parties, we decided to do something mild but still erotic, so we think. It was a normal afternoon and we went to a Korean BBQ shop. Those who frequent these BBQ Will know that the waiter will help cook the meat. Wife wore a super deep v tank top which showed a lot of her cleavage. She added a push up and her boots were literally exploded from her tank.

During the lunch, it was pretty obvious that the waiter was enjoying his view. THE BOTH OF US saw that his package was swollen as he tried to bend forward to hide his election. My wife being my wife, after much soju, teased the hell out of him. She leaned towards him to give him a clear view of her cleavage. Then she pulled down top, just a little, to let him see her lacy push up. Best part, she turned and smiled at him asking if he loves cooking for us. Oh my gosh... my precum was at maximum and nearing evacuation.

No touching, no sucking, no fucking. But it was a really awesome and pleasing lunch we had to enjoy the festive season.
Great to hear that both of you are still as adventurous as ever.
Have a fucking great new year!