View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone can share their experience at The Pimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Wa bro 30k can get a gf for a month already? thats bloody cheap dude... i spent 20k (10k 1 night for 2 nights) on a girl dancer at nana lol... only got to drink with her and went out for supper with her after working hrs then send her back home after that. (tbh i dint really wana fuck on those 2 nights just want to look for gfe...) but still looking at ur post now im feeling like a carrot liao
Bro... you spend 10k per night at nana? how many LD you buy sia! Why don't you just pay the 500 or 700 baht bar fine and take the girl out for the night... can go other place party also...

Normally u go nana the gogobar, SOP is you buy 1 beer, look at the girls... see one you like, ask her sit with you. Then pay bar fine to either ST/LT. ST is like 500 THB bar fine. LT is like 700 THB. Then ST for the girl is around 2.5k to 3k. LT is like 5k to 6k.

Once you pay the bar fine, the girl(s) will pretty much follow u anywhere/ everywhere for as long as you are paying...

Bro... you know most non-commercial girls, their salary is only like 20k to 30k THB per month... Your 30k thb for gf is like bonus salary every month... And all they need to do is accompany you around. Free hotel, free food, free party, free everything is a damn good deal to them lah

Because... thai bf won't give money what... 5555

But hor, thai gf sibei possessive one, fyi. So no hanky panky while you are attached! Plus point is you get to go commando without worry for STD...