View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto View Post
Seems like forum was cleaning up certain threads about the west..

Beauty world, Bukit Batok, yuhua place..

I not sure about BB and yuhua, but for Beauty world a couple of jokers started mentioning GRC name or something then next day I check the forum the thread is gone

So other than explicit spa names/contact details (and of course sponsored ones) being mentioned will endanger the thread being deleted, there's also politically sensitive words we must avoid?
Sponsored ones are definitely protected in this forum and they can even clean up negative postings in their own thread (yeah, they paid for it, so LLST)

My guess is maybe those sponsored ones making noise to Mods that all flocking to west area then the rest of the areas not much business. But they have to bear in mind that without FRs about non sponsored spas, nobody will even bother to come view at the massage section at all.