View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

long time did not visit ace. yesterday around midnight feeling bored after drinking at pub, decided to go for drive to pudu. arrived at ace and i can report that it is back to glory days - full house, loud music, plenty of WLs. tables mostly full and at the railing also no place to stand. estimated at least 50-60 WLs. unfortunately none are my type. mostly MILFs, only 1 or 2 SYTs (but not sure as they were wearing mask). also the floors are much cleaner now but the cigarette smoke was too much. even i was there less than 10 minutes already my whole body came back with cigarette smell. even as an ex-smoker it was quite bad for me.

can i just say, this will most likely be the final time i visit ace. as mentioned by some bros earlier in this thread, nowadays the cibai fella (not sure but maybe he is the new owner of the kopitiam, definitely not the old fella that we call 'botak' or any of the guys that used to jaga the place last time) every 10 minutes he will ask everyone at the railing to either sit down and buy a drink, or chase you to go away. he will shout at bangla but at least to locals he did talk nicely lah.

personally for me, if you read my old postings you will know that my SOP is to stand at the railings sometimes for 3+ hours just to chill, enjoy the music, and watch all the WLs and the customers interaction. so no, i am not interested to sit down and have poor view of all the WLs, and at the same time pay rm5 for mineral water, rm8 for kopi o, or rm 20-25 for a small bottle of beer.

can i also say kl is really cibai for construction projects. normally from pudu back to my house in pj is max 20 mins drive. yesterday took 1 hour, here and there roads closed and terrible jam at 3 different places. this is at fucking 1am!!!