View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 03:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Human Physiology - Largest Testes

source from http://www.sexualrecords.com/

The ideal testicle, which we are clearly not talking about here, should measure about 4 cm long and 2 cm broad. Victims of elephantiasis, a disease caused by the obstruction of lymph vessels due to parasitic filarial worms, may find their gonads swelling to the size of a watermelon and beyond. The largest on record is an African whose scrotum weighed 154 lbs. and measured almost 2 ft. in diameter. Fortunately, an available drug called diethylcarbamazine is effective in killing the worm larvae and reducing the swelling.

Human Physiology - Most Testes

The presence of more than two testicles--called polyorchidism by urology buffs--is rare but not unheard of. About 75 cases have been reported to date, most of which possessed three testes. On occasion, however, a mutant is born with four or even five testicles

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here