View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

My fantasy of my wife would be for her to one day come back home from work and tell me she's won the 10 million toto, ask me to apply for leave the next day to drive her to Singapore pools to collect the winning.

After that she'll make me drive to my office and go into my female boss room.

She'll lift up the bottom of her dress and rape me while my slutty boss from shanghai stare in shock and awe as our bodily fluids stain her sofa, carpet, basically everywhere.

I would prefer if the blinds were up, so my other colleagues can also watch me get fuck by my wife in my boss's office.

Everyone's eyes would be wide open, their jaws dropping in shock.

After i creampie my wife, she would adjust her dress properly, tidy up her hair,adjust her nerdy specs before walking over to my boss and show her the finger.

Wife : This is for verbally fucking my husband almost everyday.

My wife would then make my boss kneel down and clean up the creampie with her tongue as my semen trickle down my wife's legs and into her high heels.

Once she's clean, she'll drag me over and make my boss clean me up too.

My wife would then magically produce a dildo strap on and put in on as she doggie my boss from behind.

My boss would scream and moan in estacy as my wife give her a good fuck
Right when my boss is cumming, my wife would force my boss to scream out.

"James, you are the best"

My wife would then stick the dildo into my boss mouth and as her to continue sucking it.

As we leave the office, my colleagues would line on both sides of the corridor and give me a salute.

I would wave slowly as the 21 copiers in the office fire up a 21 page salute, printing 21 copies of 'Fuck You' in succession.

While waiting for the lift, my wife would take out her wet panty and hang it on the office door and i would take out my underwear and throw it at the receptionist

As we enter the lift, we would see all the male staff fighting for the underwear and the slutty receptionist put my underwear over her head.

When the lift door close, my wife would snuggle back into my arms and give me the doeful eye + innocent girl look as if she did nothing out of the ordinary.

We would walk out into the centre of Raffles place and stand in the middle of the square, both without our underwear.

We would take a deep breath of the cool evening air and fireworks would go off all around us.

We would then take the evening peak hour train back smelling of fresh sex.

The end.

I think that's not too much to ask for.