View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Totally agreed.

Yes, for the RICH.

For those Retired with NO INCOME even worse.

For Working Class is a BIG Problem unless High Flyer with High Salary lol.

As for Singapore Pricing, I am totally out of touch since my first step into China.
Starting Lor 31, 劲歌 very shiok but after visiting CA/CP my point of view have change.
I have become a "Frog Out Of The Well" haha.

Basically many may have change thier GamePlay along the years just like me.
要玩也是远一点比较好,不然给熟人看到就不好。

Last trip before Covid in Dec, bring my friend from CQ to Lijiang Exploration of 5 days 4 night trips and gave her RMB 2000 before leaving.
She rejected as she claim I spend a lot during the trip.

In the end I took back half and push the remaining to her with a statment "Safe Keeping" 平安钱.

So is RMB 1000

From here can clearly gauge I am treated as a friend rather then a "Old Customer" 老油条。

I always prefer this type of China trip. Visit place of interest during the day and a companion during the night.

To Dear Bros whoever is visiting China, have fun whatever is best and right for you.

I No Money so can only enjoy in a Cheapskate Manner, PaiSei.
I also keep my old contact from the good old days..

I also like to do this kind of trip before covid strike.. will be rekindle soon as my contact is doing decent job as yoga trainer and she will be happy to come out with me as usual for a week of sponsored holiday.. “ I always prefer this type of China trip. Visit place of interest during the day and a companion during the night.”

Min 4 points for exchange: