Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cocknotusual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblock006 View Post
Hello bros

Was given this location by another bro. From this thread. I already upped the original poster. So I go to find this place wondering how I never seen it. And sure enough, it's a hole in the wall. I live like 10 min walk from here and have no clue how I never even seen this place. Walked by at least a 100 times.

So I walk in ask the price. Was told 50 for hr entrance. The lady saw I was a little iffy. So she immediately went 30 for 30 min. And I was sold. So she locks the door behind me and asks me if I want to shower up first. I shower up and I see her changed clothing. From something modest to a mini dress. Definitely a small frame girl. I would say she was an SYT a few years ago... now she is a little older, but still cute.

I lay on bed. And she starts working my back. I get some simple chit chat. Name is Nicole. She is 38 from PRC. Not married and no kids. I won't lie I was looking for another girl, however she was the only one there. I had to take what was there. Overall, Nicole, although older, and milf status by age, I would say she looked good. I would hit on her if I saw her at a bar. And her massage wasn't bad. Not piano, but I'm not gunna be sore over next couple days either. Relaxing really.

So she finished my back. And we started talking about tattoos. I have a few and she showed me hers. I saw her mini dress go up and I started at her ass. I glanced at her back tattoos but stayed focused on her butt haha. I would say she is a talkative one, but I had to initiate most of the talking.

So I flipped over and came thr GQ. Standard rates I guess. A blue note for a hj. 2 for bj. 3 for full service. Its been a few days for a release for me so I knew if I took option 3, I would be a 5 pump chump. So I went to option 1. Then asked her if she will take off. She said 80 and I said 70. So in all I had 5g roaming for 70. I'm sure she would have nego for other services.

She took that dress off and I will admit. She was hiding those ney neys. She had some great large B/Small C soft balloons that were fun to play with. She had some more ink and to me that's a turn on so maybe thags why I'm giving her more pts. Also don't forget I said 5g roaming, so I definitely didn't stay on the top half of her body. I felt her below and know she does keep herself well trimmed.

So her HJ was pretty good. She worked me like a jack rabbit. But with the perfect amount of strength. Not to hard, and not to soft. I didn't last long. She asked if I want a shower and I went to wash up. I got out and she was in her original outfit. We chit chatted some more as I got dressed and away I went.

I can see myself returning there soon to try more. Maybe I'll get lucky and see another girl there too.

Nicole.
Gfe-7
Boobs-B/C easy.
Holyness-trimmed and wet.
Massage- 7
Hj-8

I will go back soon and do another FR again soon.
Hi bro, ctc information please.