View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BoneBone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ★ MARIAH ★ "Miss 可愛甜美 SYT" -- tremendously 101% cute, jovial, hyper-energizer lil

This is my first time with a newbie FR!

Please pardon my ignorance, if i offend anyone with my honest FR.
First time booking a thai. Bro frank is very patient with my sms, and he is very polite with his answers, replies. makes smoeone like me, a newbie, easiler to facilitate my first booking.
this fr is dedicated to Mint, aka Mariah, and also bro Frank, who gave me my first opportunity. deicded to plunge into this "pool" after surfing for quite awhile... and hunting for suitable target.

looks: very cute, very sweet! very much like the live photos. i find her personality very nice too! which adds up to the overall package. she does looks like a singapore girl,if u put her in the street.
body: slim, tight young type
skin tone: fair, for a thai.
dressing: she wears a long dress, and i feel that makes her looks so mcuh more matured. should wear cute short skirt!to reflect her cuteness.
height: 1.65m, quite tall! joke with her, can go be a model, then come back sell model category!
language: spoken broken english/singlish. quite good! well enough to chat up a conversation and understanding.
bbbj: slow sensual, and wow!! she really takes it in, curls it well,and do well to make me very much hardened and wanting to pump her straight away!
fj: i like it! and i am not going to share...
frenching: yes, like madly in love, the 2 of us long-lost lovers.
gfe: i only figured what gfe means, when i ask frank. girlfriend experience: 10/10! if not, why i write such a good fr? only a girlfriend deserves such a good fr.
rtf: certainly! i'm going to come again, this weekend...hope she still got slot after this.
overall: 5★ ratings! Tops!!! no. 1 in my heart now

Will there be anyone better to replace her in my heart?