View Single Post
Old 20-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzerath View Post
ahahaha. i just saw this when i return so just a small FR as i was pretty busy at work and was at Yangon only for first day and last 2 days (flew to Mandalay for work)

General Info
When you land at Yangon Airport after taking your luggage there is a counter where u can rent mobile phones for i think 50usd. and after that when u return the handphone after your trip they will charge u for the amount that u used. so its 50usd rental + usage fees. I never tried so dunno how much actual usage fees is.

Company car send us to sedona hotel which is 15 to 20 mins away from town centre. nice hotel with 2 pretty gals ( okay seriously i dunno what to call them they wear white tops and will help you with your queries standing at the entrance not the ones in red who are at the check in counter lol) their shift is from 3pm to 11pm very friendly and pretty.

Field Report

firstly i did not go to the pub in sedona at all ahahaha....
our importer brought us to ktv instead.... a place where there are gals that speak chinese and with fair skins
The place is Sky KTV at MGM Hotel for bros who are interested.

We brought our own alcohol so i think the total charges was about 150 USD for fruits soft drinks and some other stuffs.

I sat a gal from Myothit ( close to china border). her name is Ah Xin(4) actual name is Yang Jia Mei. shes burmese but fair skin. very petite, not much boobs but nice ass. some how i find burmese have nice ass

anyway she was very nice but i never bring back and also dunno if can bring back or not ahahaha too drunk....

anyway will be going back many times to Myanmar next year first half

Bro Pearl I will try to look for the gal in Pub O Malley at sedona if i stay there. ahahaha but i think next time will be traders hotel. we only stayed at sedona because traders hotel was full and also under some form of renovation
Bro.. I read your report up and down, left and right, never read you bonk any Myanmar gals le..

You are rite, myanmar gals has the best asses I have encountered. Round and bouncy.

Good to see you enjoyed yourself. ..next time pm me your date of arrival. If Im there, let me bring you around...

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks