View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
Rickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: E3 Wellness Spa 520 North Bridge Rd #02~01Wisma Alsagoff

This thread is finally back.

Let me write something here as to show my support for this Spa.

If anyone is looking for a gd back stepping, good massage with good service & personality. I recommend Mai.

This joint, I usually will find Mai & Miko. Now that Miko has went to another Spa, I only find Mai when I come here.

Back stepping has always been 1 of my criteria when it come to Massage. Mai knowing my preference will usually arrange a Back Stepping room for me. Her back stepping is really enjoyable...

Service wise, she is very customer oriented and will do what you want. For those Miko lover, u know Miko has a set of SOP n her skill r good, I also love it... so recently I told Mai the SOP Miko did n asked if she could do the same and guided her alittle, without a single hesitation, she did as told and kept checking if she did it correctly.

2nd time visit, dun need to tell her wat to do, she perform near to perfection. Can tell she put in effort to learn.

Told her to always check with bros what is their main objective, n to focus on wat bros want. She just nob her head and replied "yes sir, understood"

A gd personality & friendly attitude. N she has a smooth skin... hehe.