View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Eventually, I graduated and went to poly. Sadly because I was in a course dominated by guys, there were not many girls to see. Once in a while there were nice looking girls from the other schools but it's more difficult to bio up close.

However these are also the years I slowly begin to cultivate my fetish further, instead of just only looking at downblouse etc.

I used to hang out with a group of friends (some from different courses) after school. Slowly slowly we got close together. A lot of the time after lectures end we spend on group studying and eating. There was a girl I had a crush on since the beginning (lets call her 'A').

'A' is quite petite and cute. I remember she was about 150+cm, skinny figure. I was never the kind of guy to actively pursue and confess my feelings.. it felt like she's the ultimate goal, but never able to achieve it.

As a horny teenager, I used to fantasize a lot over my crush. I would imagine how her naked body looks like through her clothes, how her cute tits and pussy will look like. She's the kind who is very petite and skinny that makes you feel like hugging her like a soft toy.

'A' wears blouses and jeans / shorts, so nothing out of the ordinary. But because she has very small breasts, sometimes I get to bio downblouse when standing from the side. Her blouse can get loose when she bends over (not enough breast to fill and stretch the blouse over her chest).

Last time camera phones were a new thing so selfies and photos were quite shit in quality. But I was a budding new photographer with an entry level canon DSLR and usually I brought them to school events and gatherings. My fetish and hobby started to click together from this point..

It was very mild at first. I never had the intention to take downblouse or upskirt pics. But everytime I transfer the photos from the SD card to my PC, I will have a good look at all the girls in the photos. Indeed, some girls blouse are quite transparent and I could see the shape of their bras underneath.. this time I never need to carefully bio and just enjoy a high quality photo in private.

One time, there was a school event and 'A' was posing with friends for a group photo. Being the unofficial photographer there, I happily took the photo for them. What I didn't realise then was the trigger for my fetish..

I went home, unloaded the photos from the SD card as usual and proceeded to look through the photos. I was enjoying the photos until I reached the one with 'A' in the group photo...

Of my standards today that photo wouldn't have been a big deal. But imagine a horny teenager with a downblouse fetish that has just taken photo of his crush with a bit of downblouse.. it was mind blowing. 'A' was bending forward to allow the guys at the back to be seen in the photo. She was facing straight at the camera with her blouse slightly open - I could see the connecting part of the 2 cups of her bra down her blouse. The photo wasn't clear enough for me to make out but the bra could have been the type with a cute bow at the center. That was enough for me to start wanking off right away.. imagining how she would have looked like when she went home that night and started stripping. 'A' in a cute set of white bra and panties.

This went on until end of poly. I started to use photoshop to enhance the contrast of some photos to see through blouses. I was getting hooked on seeing what kind of bras the girls were wearing.

To end this chapter of my life on a high note, I took a photo of my classmates after FYP exhibition. Remember when I said there were not many girls in my course? One of the few girls 'Z' was in this photo. We were all wearing white shirts for the presentation and exhibition (I'm sure all poly students know what I mean). 'Z' was average looking and usually wears very boyish clothes. I never really felt attracted to her but something clicked after that event.

Fortunately her white shirt was a bit too thin - it was translucent. I remember being able to see a hint of light blue through her shirt. After I reached home, I went straight for that photo and put it through photoshop to enhance the contrast. I was rewarded with the shape of her light blue bra visible through her shirt. Even though she was boyish, that view turned me on straight away and I had a good wank while imagining fucking 'Z'. I thought how her boyishness is just an act, and that she was just hiding her girly side deep in her. The fantasy of 'Z' calling and moaning out in pleasure was weirdly working for me.. It felt wrong but right at the same time. Nevertheless, I unloaded my cum with her in mind.