View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

There was a time when I used to fantasize about my classmates in secondary school. During those years I had to masturbate almost everyday after reaching home from school.

Nobody really knew who I really was, the pervert sitting at the back of the class. I look skinny and wore specs, soft spoken and was quite reserved. But every single time there was an opportunity, I will definitely bio.

As you know, some girls really quite tempting, wearing naughty coloured bras to school. But those girls in my opinion are not the best food for my perverted fantasies.

Instead, the innocent naive looking ones wearing bras with the hard bra cup kind and the singlet ones really appeal to me.

A few times I managed to see downblouse of some of my girl classmates. Sometimes they lean on the table with their elbows or bend down to pick up things. I like how their smooth fair skin from their neck flows down to their cute teenage bras cupping their tiny developing boobs. I didn't dare to bio for very long because usually there's other people around me. I got no nips but it was still nice to be able to see their small cleavage. The hard cups sometimes open up but still not enough to spot their raisins.

Singlets are a whole different thing. Once or twice I've seen girls pretty much give a free show during PE. They don't have enough boobs to wear a bra or maybe they feel more comfortable with singlets, but their nips get erect enough to poke through the thin fabric after they sweat and get cold from the breeze. I might have even seen a hint of dark colour through the thin worn out t-shirt..

I'm not sure if you guys were perverts and looking at your classmates back then, but those who share the same fantasies you know what I'm talking about..